(Info updated: 2013-08-06 11:29:49)
- Strategic partner in basketball market, promoting active and healthy members of society and leading in the development of professional basketball players shift.
- Organize and develop basketball of children from 6-18 years in amateur and professional, and adult in recreational level;
- Search for new basketball talents and grant their further developing in sport and also personality issues;
- Provide high quality services which meet customer expectations, maximize the use of local resources and human resources;
- Develop and maintain image of a professional basketball organisation which leading in the basketball market and have the most modern children's basketball sports base in Europe;
- Create services and products which are associated with other types of leisure industry, in purpose to expand popularity of basketball and the organization's existing members erudition;
- Operate in region of Kaunas city, and also in Lithuania and Europe;
- To bring together a team of competitive coaches, who used research-based training methodology and ethical communication;
- Build loyalty using achievements and partnership, and ensure the future development prospects.
- Arvydas Sabonis, as the object of attraction;
- Prestigious basketball school's image;
- Sporting achievements and career opportunities;
- Travel, excitement and new experiences, perspectives;
- High quality (room, locker rooms, a well-developed infrastructure) sports facilities;
- Highly qualified personnel;
- Cooperation with the social and educational partners;
- The proposed additional benefits (free sport clothing, vitamins, reduced training costs).
OBJECTIVES (main statutes)
- Organize, develop and popularize basketball;
- Involve children, adolescents and youth;
- Develop highly qualified, skilled basketball players and fully prepare them to professional basketball clubs in Lithuania and Lithuania national teams;
- Develop and support the Lithuanian Olympic movement;
- Organize and develop basketball games and other sporting events;
- Promote and implement healthy lifestyle;
- Create the conditions for the physical body and spiritual development.
- To achieve effective management;
- Fulfil customer expectations;
- Ensure organisation’s growth;
- To lead in the market.